Are you looking for help for your teen son?
• Are you at your wits end with your teen son?
• Is he engaging in risky behaviors?
• Are you feeling overwhelmed and helpless?
If your son is exhibiting any of the following behaviors . . .
• Disrespect towards family members
• Distant or withdrawn
• Abusing drugs and/or alcohol
• Hanging out with peers that are a negative influence
• Irrational or confusing behavior
Counseling can help your teen as well as your entire family
“My son has seen a number of counselors over the past 4 or 5 years. He has never connected much with any of them until now. Uriah Guilford is young, experienced and has a natural ability connecting with young people, especially with teenagers. This has been hard to find and is very unique.
My son often went into his counseling sessions angry, frustrated and depressed but he always came out in a better place. He has been more pleasant at home, easier to talk to and more helpful.”
Santa Rosa Mother, 16 year old boy
What you can expect from counseling for your teen son
• Increase his self-esteem and confidence
• Learn skills to deal with his emotions
• Improve communication with family
• Ability to make positive life choices
And for you . . .
• Feel empowered as a parent to set appropriate boundaries
• Have a more connected and deep relationship with your son
• Sleep easier and worry less about him
You can feel good about your relationship with your teen again
“My son looked forward to meeting with Uriah, which was a great thing because he really didn’t want to go at first. Uriah was able to get him to open up and talk which is something he doesn’t do at home.
I would highly recommend Uriah to any family struggling with teenage boy issues. He can relate well with boys and is very approachable as an adult.”
Santa Rosa Mother, 17 year old boy
I would be happy to give you a FREE 15 minute phone consultation.
Call me today and get the help that you and your
teenage son have been looking for.